Monday, August 15, 2011

someone like you.

"past is the best place to visit but it is not the best place to stay"

                     While I was wasting my time, I saw one of my friend updated her status. So, I liked that status and I decided to "steal" it and put it in here. This is because I couldn't agree more and it tells something. She said, "DO NOT risk an awesome friendship for some unsure crush on your BFF. Its gonna cost huge regrets and leave you the I-will-die-out-of-lonliness-wi​thout-you-cause-you-used-to-be​ -my-everything symptoms. You won't be able to forgive yourself for such stupidity, trust me. It will turn out to be seriously awkward. Well, JUST DON'T! Go find another hottie for you to go awwww with EHEHEHEE ;D " I just copy and paste from her facebook's status to my blog. We started as a stranger then we have something and the next day you walked away. After a year you come back and then you spill all your words, we getting so closed and finally I just realise that we just creating F-R-I-E-N-D-S-H-I-P but not L-O-V-E. What I am trying to say here, I regret it. I should've say NO at the first place. Seriously, a BIG NO. huhuhu. Now, I have to lose you, and I have to go on my life like nothing happened. I hope you're doing fine out there. Yeah, I know you are. Good to know then :) and yes, I won't be able to forgive myself for such stupidity.  



No comments:

Post a Comment