Friday, August 5, 2011

this is the THIRD.

           "A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her."

            These past few days I can't stop crying. Is it because of I am so called emotionally unstable or I am being oversensitive? But it's okay. Atleast I have reasons for why am I crying. Firstly, because of this. Then, because of that. Next, because of her and finally because of him. Don't you have something more exciting to do, Hafizah? Oohh, surprisingly I think I am freak enough because during the day time I can laugh like hell but then during the night time I can cry like I have been hurt enough. Crazy enough isn't it? As long as I still can breathe like a normal human being, it don't bothers me.

            Anyway, talk about crying, I used to cry because of my bestie's pain. I felt what she felt. It is so damn f-ing hurt I tell you. Today he saw her, then asking for the number, he saved it, he tackled her, he make her heart melt like an ice, she fell in love, they get together, he loves her, she loves him, they fought, he get mad, she cried, she's accepting his flaws, he make her feel like shit, she forgive, frens and family get mad, trying to pull her away, she's insisting, she act normal, he's avoiding, he get mad, she talked nicely and finally they broke up. Is it how does it goes? Like seriously? Don't you love her anymore? As fresh as the first time you saw her? I'm not being "kepo", but this is what she told me. I'm at her side btw. My bestfren, yes I can't help that I care so much. And guys, please stop being such a dickhead, ignorance and ego. We, girls, hate it so much. TAKE NOTE. Happy fasting, day 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment